Estate administration is the process of gathering and inventorying the deceased person's property, paying the final debts and distributing the remaining assets to beneficiaries according to the terms of the will. Our Trust officers have the knowledge and experience to make sure that the estate assets are distributed fairly and in accordance with your wishes.
First Citizens will work with you and your advisors to carry out the estate administration, including:
- Asset identification, collection, valuation and management
- Probate estate and trust administration
- Objectively carry out your stated goals
- Properly distribute assets to beneficiaries according to plans
- Serve as Executor, Trustee or Agent