- High Interest Rewards
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
Turn your banking habits to your advantage. Earn up to 1.00% APY* with this free account that rewards you every month.
- Free checking that pays a high-interest rate
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 1.00% to 0.40% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on the balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 each cycle)*
- Refunds on bill pay fees (up to $2.95 each cycle)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Earn rewards your first month, no matter what!
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Avoid overdrawing your account with one of our Overdraft Coverage Options
- Take advantage of our digital banking services:
- Free debit card. Click here for fraud alerts for important information about the security of your debit card.
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Paper statements are a thing of the past! Sign up for eStatements
Qualifying to earn your Vantage Checking rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Vantage Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH credit transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and receive e-statements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Vantage Checking account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Vantage Checking Qualification Cycle Dates
Vantage Checking Statement Cycle Dates
Find additional features for your area
Enter your zip code to see if additional services are available in your area.
- Free ATM’s Nationwide
- Courier service
- Free online bill pay
- There are no additional features
The annual percentage yield is effective 01/23/2021. Rates are subject to change.
NOTICE OF CHANGE TO OUR FUNDS AVAILABILITY POLICY
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Effective July 1, 2020, the amount we make available for withdrawal by checks not subject to next day availability is $225. In addition, the amount available for withdrawal on exception holds for large deposits, new accounts and the amount for determining a repeat overdraft is $5,525. For more information on our Funds Availability Policy, please contact us at (800) 326-9486
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 1.00%; and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in 1.00% -0.40% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Bill Pay fee refunds of $2.95 are given each cycle when qualifications are met. Personal accounts only, and only one account per unique SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.