Set your own branch hours with digital banking. Forget trips to the bank — transfer funds, pay bills, and more wherever there’s internet.
A mobile wallet is an app on your mobile device that stores payment information from your debit card and then allows you to use your device to make purchases. Mobile wallets are a convenient way for customers to make payments. Your mobile wallet will only work at retailers that accept your device as a payment method.
How does it work?
iPhone users will enter their card in the Wallet App and Samsung users will use the Samsung Pay App. As you enter information, you may be prompted to call First Citizens for activation. If you are prompted to contact us, please call (800) 326-9486.
Once you’ve activated your mobile wallet, you’re ready to pay! Just open the app, touch your phone to the compatible reader next to a register, and you're on your way.
- Store all of your payment card information in one place so you don’t have to carry your cards with you.
- Process payments more quickly than when using cash or swiping your debit card.
- Mobile wallets are not limited to smartphones and can be loaded on tablets and smartwatches, too.
- When shopping online, some sites let you select your mobile wallet as your payment option instead of entering your debit card information. You can even use your mobile wallet for in-app purchases.
You Should Know
- Your virtual debit card is connected to your existing MasterCard Debit Card but has a unique number separate from your physical MasterCard Debit Card.
- There are no changes to your MasterCard Debit Card or checking account. You can continue to make purchases, even if you lose your phone.
Call 800.326.9486 with questions today!