Your business is growing, and you need a business checking account that can keep up. Choose unlimited transactions and the ability to offset fees.
- Earnings Credit
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Ideal business checking account for those with higher transaction volumes
- Receive a detailed analysis statement regarding account activity
- Unlimited monthly transactions available at low per-item fees:
- Unlimited checks; 20¢ per check not drawn on First Citizens
- Unlimited deposits; 10¢ per check deposit not drawn on First Citizens
- $7 monthly service fee
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred.
- Take advantage of our digital banking services:
- $250 minimum deposit to open
- Download an account analysis worksheet (PDF)
Pair your account with our cash management services
to save time and money!
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Processing offers the convenience of Payroll Direct Deposit and can improve your cash flow by collecting payments on schedule and moving funds easily.
- Online Domestic Wire Processing lets you send funds quickly from our secure website. Set up templates for reoccurring wires and enable dual control for your protection.
- Remote Deposit Capture means fewer trips to the bank. Deposit checks online and your funds will be available for use the next business day.
- Merchant Card Services gives customers more payment choices and maximizes sales opportunities. Avoid the hassle of checks returned for NSF.
- Business Credit Cards allow you to earn rewards or cashback and provides robust online reporting and customized card set up, including industry restrictions.
Additional Features for Your Area
Find additional features for your area
Enter your zip code to see if additional services are available in your area.
- Free foreign ATM transactions
- Free ATM’s Nationwide
- Courier service
- There are no additional features
Effective July 1, 2020 the amount we make available for withdrawal by checks not subject to next day availability is $225. In addition, the amount available for withdrawal on exception holds for large deposits, new accounts, and the amount for determining a repeat overdraft is $5,525.