Take advantage of our full suite of automated fraud protection tools, including positive pay, ACH block and filters, and multi-factor authentication.
No need to waste time on account reconcilement. With Positive Pay, checks presented for payment to the bank are verified against an electronic list you provide to us.
- Be proactive in protecting your business from fraud
- Provide us with an electronic file from your system listing the following:
- Check number
- Amount of each check issued
- When checks are presented on your account, they are verified against the file you provided
- If the amount of the check is different from what you provided, it shows up as an exception through online banking
- You then have the options to pay or return the check
Protect your account from electronic fraud by utilizing ACH Blocks or Filters. This service provides an essential added layer of security towards safeguarding your assets by automatically blocking or filtering out unauthorized ACH transactions. You can either block all incoming debits with ACH blocks, or designate a list of authorized debits/credits with filters. If the ACH Originator is not on the authorized list you provide, we will return unwarranted transactions.
Multifactor Authentication protects your business from online predators by requiring multiple pieces of information to validate identity while supporting compliance with regulatory requirements. Multifactor Authentication automatically monitors accounts for unusual activity based on account history and requires all users to verify their identities by answering pre-selected challenge questions if unusual activity is detected. An optional module allows you to select from a library of images that can be displayed upon log-in to further verify that they are connected to First Citizen’s legitimate website rather than a fraudulent copycat site.