We believe a checking account is a vital first step to financial independence. Our Student Checking account is a convenient and affordable solution for students and their parents – regardless of where the student is going to college!
- No Minimum Balance
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Online bill pay
- Free mobile app to pay bills, check balances or send money to another person
- Free Debit Card — and if you have to use another ATM not owned by First Citizens, we’ll waive the fees up to 5 times each month
Stop by any First Citizens Branch today to open your Free Student Checking Account. It only takes a few minutes, it’s free and loaded with convenience!
We also offer...
Private education loans with competitive rates and a choice of repayment options. A private education undergrad loan is for students attending a four-year program to obtain a bachelor's degree or higher to cover tuition and additional fees and expenses.
- Minimum individual loan amount of $1,000
- Maximum individual loan amount up to the cost of attendance less other financial aid as certified by the school
- Payments can be fully deferred (6-month deferment), interest-only payments, or immediate principal and interest payments
- No origination fee
- No prepayment penalty
Find additional features for your area
Enter your zip code to see if additional services are available in your area.
- Free ATM’s Nationwide
- Courier service
- Free online bill pay
- There are no additional features