Our credit cards offer competitive rates combined with a full range of rewards — making it easy to find the card that meets your needs.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
Our Visa Platinum rewards cards come with great benefits:
- No Annual Fees
- 12 months at 0% APR1
- Cashback options or choose to earn rewards points to redeem on merchandise, rental cars, or travel with no blackout dates2
- Fraud monitoring email and text alerts if we notice suspicious activity on your card
- Chip card technology for more secure transactions
- 24/7 U.S. based customer service from a real person on the other end of the phone
- Cell phone protection – cover damage or theft for up to three phones3
- Use your phone to make payments at retailers who accept your device as a payment method
- Rewards cards offer 1 point for every $1 spent and are redeemable as statement credits or can be used for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels, and airline travel with no blackout dates
- Competitive rates
- Worldwide card acceptance
- Easy to use online access to view transactions, make payments, and set up alerts.
- Identity protection with ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock4
• Dark Web Monitoring
• Data Breach Notifications
• Stolen Wallet Assist
• One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts5
• Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes
• Restoration Assist
No penalty rates, zero fraud liability, identity theft assistance and so much more!
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 3.25% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 9.99% and 19.99%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 8.99% and 18.99%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 12.99% and 22.99%. Rates are accurate as of April 30, 2020 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
2In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
3Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
4No one can prevent all identity theft.
5Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.