Effective small business leaders are always looking for ways to save time.
Any workflow process you can automate frees up time that could be better spent on more important things. Have you thought about what the impact would be on your business if you could cut out a lot of the busy work?
- Save time by paying your employees electronically. Just upload your payroll file and the funds will be in your employees’ bank account on the day that you choose. They’ll get their money faster without a trip to the bank, and you’ll save time and money. And you can pay your vendors with the same ease. Stop writing and mailing checks!
- With ACH Credit Processing or Online Bill Pay, you enter the recipient’s information just once, then each due date, update the amount, and hit enter.
- Improve your receivable process and put funds in your account quicker when you issue an electronic debit to collect payments right from your customer’s account.
- Process your ACH debit file today, receive credit for your payment tomorrow. Use this service to collect donations, membership dues, rent payments, and more.
- If you’re holding onto checks because you can’t get to the bank to make a deposit each day, we’ve got a solution for you. Remote Deposit allows you to scan checks right from your office for deposit into your checking account. Just place the checks in the scanner that we provide, review the full amount, and click submit. That’s all it takes! Funds are available just as if you deposited them in the branch.
- Or, we can manage your entire collection process for you with Lockbox. Payments are mailed to a post office box, we collect and open the mail, process and image each deposit, and provide you with access to customized reports. Electronic files are available for fast and easy reconcilement.
- Our secure Online Banking service has multiple levels of security to protect your company from fraud.
- Online Banking also lets you automate routine banking activities. Review transactions and balances online, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, and initiate wire transfers.
- You can customize the level of online banking functionality you give each user, designate what time of the day they can have access, and restrict access to certain computers. And with dual control, each transaction is “touched” by two employees. This helps protect your business from internal and external fraud.
- Finally, you can set up alerts to notify you of events such as an outgoing wire or ACH transaction, a change in password, if a reoccurring transfer is expiring, and much more. If the event seems inappropriate, the alert will help you catch it sooner.