What is the FCCB routing number?
The routing number for First Citizens Community Bank is 031309589.
Why do I need to come into a branch after I apply online?
Our online forms are used to speed up the application process. When you come to your nearest branch, our staff will have you verify your identity, sign documentation, answer any questions, and help you fund your account.
Can I reset my NetTeller Online Banking password?
Yes. If you’ve forgotten your NetTeller Online Banking password or locked yourself out of your account, please call us at (800) 326-9486 and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help you reset your password and access your account. In the meantime, we offer our customers the ability to reset their NetTeller passwords without assistance by simply creating a unique question and answer within the NetTeller platform. Click here to follow the steps and create your NetTeller reset password.
How do I apply for a First Citizens scholarship?
Our annual scholarship deadline is March 15th each year. To apply, click here and download an application.
What do I do for a lost or stolen card?
- To report a lost or stolen debit card:
- During business hours, call 1-800-326-9486
- After hours, call 1-800-528-2273
- To report a lost or stolen FCCB credit card:
- Consumer or Business card, call 1-888-582-3375
COVID-19 Related FAQ's
1. If my bank temporarily reduces branch access or is not open, is my money insured?
- Banks may temporarily limit operations to protect the health of their employees and customers by closing lobbies and only operating drive-through banking and ATMs. Regardless of the bank’s operations, your money is insured by the FDIC. When you deposit your money at a bank, you get the comfort of knowing that your funds are secure and insured by the government. Deposits with an FDIC-insured bank will continue to be protected up to at least $250,000. The FDIC has a number of deposit insurance resources to help you determine your deposit insurance coverage. Visit www.fcib.gov for more info.
- Especially helpful is the Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE).
- And, you can call one of their Deposit Insurance Specialists at 877-275-3342 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
2. Will there be enough cash during a pandemic or national disaster?
- The Federal Reserve System has and will continue to meet the currency needs of banking customers. Be assured that sufficient resources are available to handle customer needs. Keep in mind, the safest place for your money is inside a bank. Banks will continue to ensure that their customers have access to funds either directly or electronically. Inside an FDIC insured bank, your funds are protected by the FDIC.
3. How can I get an increase to my First Citizens Debit Card limit?
- Contact your local First Citizens branch or call 800-326-9486.