Financial Services for Medical Professionals
First Citizens Community Bank is honored to serve the medical community through specialized financial services. We understand medical professionals require a unique approach to banking services, so we’re here to help.
Rely on our industry knowledge to find the right financing for your practice.
- Practice Acquisitions
- Practice Debt Refinancing
- Partnership Buy-Ins/Buy-Outs
- Equipment Purchases
- Practice Expansion, Relocation, or Remodeling
- Practice-Related Commercial Real Estate Purchases and Refinances
- Malpractice Insurance Premiums
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
Obtaining capital is only part of what you need to successfully grow your practice so we offer solutions to help you improve efficiency and cash flow.
- Reduce your workload with Remote Deposit Capture. Deposit checks online from your office and funds are available to use the next business day.
- Offer more payment options with Merchant Card Services when you collect, process and deposit customer card payments electronically. If you already offer cards as a payment option to your customers, we might be able to reduce your processing costs. Just provide two monthly statements and we’ll do a free cost comparison to see if we can save you money. Plus, we offer the option to pass along a fee to your customers for the convenience of using a card.
- Pay your employees electronically with Online Cash Management Banking. Afterall, any workflow process you can automate frees up time that could be better spent on more important things, and your employees will get their money faster without a trip to the bank.
We also have personal loan programs designed specifically for Medical Professionals.
- Medical Professional Mortgages can be used to purchase or build a new home or refinance the one you already have. No down payment is required and we will finance up to 100% of the purchase price. Credit decisions are made locally.
- Simplify your Student Loans - Lower your monthly student loan payments and put a little breathing room in your budget with a First Citizens Private Education Consolidation Loan.
Plan for your future with a complimentary Financial Plan.
- Schedule an appointment today at FCCBWealthAdvisors.com