Ensure that your business continues to thrive, no matter what.
We know it takes a lot of time and hard work to build a successful small business. That’s why you should protect it from the unforeseen. We can help with business continuation in the case of death or the loss of a key employee, as well as other critical challenges.
Business life insurance can help answer these questions:
- How would my company operations be affected by the loss of a partner or key employee?
- Would my business be able to continue? Would it need to be sold?
- Would surviving partners and your family members be able to work it out?
Business life insurance will:
- Cover the loss of a key person
- Pay off business loans when your key person or owner dies
- Provide cost recovery to your business for the expense of other business-provided benefits such as post-retirement health care
Life insurance should be a part of every business owner's conversation. Let's talk. Call 800-223-4070.
Insurance products and services offered through First Citizens Insurance Company, a subsidiary of First Citizens Community Bank, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.