Forgetting a password is an inconvenience we’ve all experienced.
If you’ve forgotten your NetTeller Online Banking password or locked yourself out of your account, please call us at (800) 326-9486 and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help you reset your password and access your account.
In the meantime, we offer our customers the ability to reset their NetTeller passwords without assistance by simply creating a unique question and answer within the NetTeller platform.
Creating your Reset Question and Answer
- Log into your NetTeller Online Banking account.
- Select the Options tab in the top, left-hand corner of the NetTeller platform.
- Under Modify Personal Settings, create your unique Password Reset Question and Password Reset Answer.
- The Question: Please use a real question with a question mark at the end of the sentence.
- The Answer: Be aware, if you find you need to reset your NetTeller password, the answer format must match the way you entered it on the Options tab. Therefore, capitalization counts.
- Click submit at the bottom of the page.
Resetting Your Account
- After selecting the red Online Banking Services button and entering your NetTeller ID, you will be prompted to enter your NetTeller account password. If you’ve forgotten your password or locked yourself out of your account, click the Forgot Password? link.
- On the following screen, enter your NetTeller ID, the email address you have on file and an email subject line. The email subject line is the message you will be sent to reset your password. We suggest using something like Password Reset. Click continue.
- In a few minutes, you will receive an email with instructions on resetting your password. If you have not received the email after 5 minutes, please check your Spam folder.
- Within the body of the email, you will read, "You have requested that your NetTeller Password be restored. To confirm this request, please click here. This link will be valid for 2 hours."
- After clicking the email link, you will be prompted to enter your NetTeller ID and answer your Password Reset Question. Then, click continue.
- Lastly, enter your new password and click submit. NetTeller passwords:
- Must contain at least 1 letter
- Must contain at least 1 number
- May contain the following special characters +_%@!$*~
- Must contain at least 1 upper and lower case letter
- Must be between 8 and 25 characters in length
- Must not match or contain your ID
- Must not match one of the previous 4 passwords