Set your own branch hours with digital banking. Forget trips to the bank — transfer funds, pay bills, and more wherever there’s internet.
- Manage accounts from your own computer with NetTeller, 24/7
- View account balances
- Review transactions
- Transfer funds
- Reorder checks
- And more
- Customize dashboard layouts with My NetTeller
- Access to PowerPay bill pay
- Make bill and loan payments for $2.95 per month
- Set up automatic payments
- Set up reminders to avoid late payments
- Request stop payments
- And more
- Sign up for eStatements
- Reduces clutter and fraud
- Download account details to accounting software, like Quicken®
- The highest level of encryption keeps your information safe
Get Started with Online Banking
To enroll in online banking, simply download and complete the application and mail, fax or deliver to any First Citizens location. If you are new to our online banking platform, please access our NetTeller user guide. If you still have questions, please contact us or call us at 800-326-9486. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Save time and money. Stay organized and gain peace of mind with PowerPay online bill pay.
- On-the-go account management1
- Access your account with your mobile device, 24/7
- Available to our NetTeller online banking customers2
- Free app available for iPhone® and Android™ devices
- Enjoy all of these convenient features:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills3
- Make FCCB loan payments
- Find branch locations and hours
- Touch ID login capabilities
- Tag transactions with spending categories
- Add a note to transactions
- Add a picture of a receipt to a transaction
- Secure and easy-to-use
To Get Started with Mobile Banking
Please note: you must be registered in our NetTeller online banking before using mobile banking.
Simply access your online banking through your mobile device browser by visiting this address:
Or download the mobile app for an optimized experience:
Still have questions? View our mobile banking FAQ.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
1Although mobile banking is provided by First Citizens Community Bank free of charge, you may be charged access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
2You must be a registered NetTeller™ Online Banking customer to access Mobile Banking.
3Online customers must first enroll in PowerPay™ in online banking prior to using this function in mobile banking.
- Deposit checks wherever you are
- Access via the mobile banking app
- Easy to use – as simple as sending a photo
- Encrypted for your financial security, even if your phone is lost or stolen
To Get Started with Mobile Deposit
- Must be enrolled in Net Teller1, and must have a mobile device with the FCCB mobile banking app installed
- You may enroll a checking, savings, or money market account (limit to one enrolled account)
- The enrolled account must be open at least 3 months
- You cannot have:
- More than 2 overdrafts or returned checks in last 3 months
- Any legal orders, levies, liens and/or suspected fraud against your accounts
- Any other restrictions on your accounts
Mobile Deposit Agreement
Personal Checking and Savings Accounts:
Vantage Checking with e-Statement
E-Checking with e-Statement
$.50 per mobile deposit. The fee is waived on first ten mobile deposits per calendar month.
Mobile Deposit Limits: $2,500 per day or $5,000 per calendar month
Business Checking and Savings Accounts:
All account types
$.50 per mobile deposit. The fee is waived on first ten mobile deposits per calendar month
Mobile Deposit Limits: $5,000 per day. 20 checks or $10,000 per calendar month
When submitting a mobile deposit, you may be assessed a fee as described in the above Fee Schedule. Prior to submitting a deposit, you will be given the opportunity to agree to the Fee Schedule or decline your deposit. Mobile Deposit Fees are subject to change at any time and will be assessed against your enrolled account on a calendar month basis. Fee schedule effective as of June 2018.
1Please refer to the First Citizens Community Bank's Internet Services Agreement for additional details regarding online/mobile banking.
- Free electronic statements in the same format as paper statements
- View, download, or print your statements at your convenience
- Convenient access to 12 months of statements after enrollment
- Less paper helps conserve our valuable resources
- Peace of mind knowing that you are protecting yourself from identity theft
To Get Started with e-Statements
- Access our e-statements online application
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter the requested information
- Receive your username (via e-mail) and your password (via US Postal Service)
- Wait for your monthly email notifying you that your statement is available
- Log in and retrieve your statement
Once you have your user id and password, click here for our step-by-step advanced authentication instructions.