Set your own branch hours with digital banking. Forget trips to the bank — transfer funds, pay bills, and more wherever there’s internet.
Electronic statements are a free and convenient way to view your bank statements, and they are in the same format as our paper statements. View, download or print your statements as you wish with 12-months of access to statements after enrollment. When you make the switch from paper, you're helping conserve valuable resources. Electronic statements are also more secure, so you'll have peace of mind knowing that you're protecting yourself from identity theft.
To Get Started with e-Statements
- Access our e-statements online application
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter the requested information
- Receive your username (via e-mail) and your password (via US Postal Service)
- Wait for your monthly email notifying you that your statement is available
- Log in and retrieve your statement
Once you have your user id and password, click here for our step-by-step advanced authentication instructions.
Click here to log in to your e-statement account, or click the red online services button at the top of the screen.