We are upgrading our NetTeller Bill Pay service (PowerPay) on January 17, 2019 to make paying bills easier and more convenient. Plus we’re adding new features such as person-to-person payments, gift payments, payment calendars, e-bills, payment reminders, and improved alerting.
What you need to know about the upgrade timeline:
- Beginning January 15, 2019 at 1:00 PM Eastern, you will have view only access to PowerPay. You will not be able to add, edit, or delete payments until January 17th at 8:00 AM. To ensure payments that you wish to submit during the upgrade process are not late, please schedule them before 1:00 PM on January 15th.
- Starting January 16th at 1:00 PM, there will be no PowerPay access.
- Your scheduled payments will process as normal during the upgrade process.
- On January 17, 2019 at 8:00 AM, you will have full access to your upgraded NetTeller Bill Pay Service.
- If you have not used your NetTeller Internet Bill Pay, it will not be upgraded and will be discontinued.
Here’s what you can expect when the PowerPay upgrade is complete on January 17, 2019:
- You will still be able to view and pay your bills electronically all in one place, and establish recurring payments to save time each month. Here’s what’s new!
- Make person-to-person payments via email or text, or directly to the recipient’s bank account, up to $2,000 per day
- Make gift payments for special occasions such as birthdays, graduations, and holidays ($2.99 per gift payment)
- View a payment calendar
- Setup e-bills with participating merchants
- Setup email and text payment reminders
- Setup email and text alerts to notify you of payment activity
- You will be prompted to accept Terms & Conditions the first time you access PowerPay after the upgrade.
- All of your payees, scheduled payments (of at least $1.00), and 18 months of payment history will be retained.
- Payments must be submitted by 3:00 PM Eastern time to process on the same business day.
- You may schedule payments up to $60,000 per processing day, and up to $120,000 per month.
- Your PowerPay fee will not change.
Please Click Here to check out a demo of our upgraded PowerPay service. Please call 800.326.9486 with any questions. Thank you for choosing First Citizens as your Community Bank!