Community Success Stories
Success isn’t always measured by how much you’ve earned, but what you do with it.
At FCCB, we believe investing in our communities encourages growth and helps our local economies thrive. We continue to help our customers succeed, and hope their stories of partnership with the right bank will encourage you to consider FCCB the next time you need a financial partner!
The link you clicked is provided as a courtesy. We don't endorse or control the content of the site you're about to visit.
OUR EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS OUR LEGACY.
We build strong minds, keep development accessible, and focus on our people in all circumstances. The paths we lay lead our employees to success. We build this through transparency, communication, respect, and growth opportunities.
We Demonstrate this by: We hire the best, train them well, empower them with the authority to solve customer problems, and reward them for their hard work and loyalty.
WE STAND UNITED.
We win as a team. We build and support our culture together through interdependence, integrity, and leadership. Every step forward is a step together.
We Demonstrate this by: We take extreme pride in our company’s integrity and the values shared here are proof of our consistency throughout the markets we serve. Our leadership promotes our brand and identity through example and action, promoting inclusion and cohesion consistently throughout our entire market footprint.
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH OUR CUSTOMERS.
We are trusted to adhere to our word, we take that seriously. We are extremely loyal to our customers, accountable for our actions, and use our delivery on expectations as our competitive advantage. We outperform with a will to win.
We Demonstrate this by: Our customer satisfaction is the driver of our financial performance. Customer surveys reveal 95% of new borrowers would refer us to a family member or friend. And 92% of our customers ranked our employees above average for professionalism, product knowledge and true concern for their customers. Alongside our dedication to consumer banking, we proudly have a strong concentration in commercial banking — with intentions of keeping jobs local, businesses thriving, and communities healthy. And our support of the agricultural community is second to none, our Ag team holds over 350 combined years as both farmers and Ag Bankers — that’s a rare combination in any industry.
OUR STRENGTH IS DERIVED FROM OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE COMMUNITY.
We lead with good citizenship by fostering customer relationships and community cohesion. We have an insatiable need to do what is right for the greater good in the communities we call home, and beyond. We serve our customers and community as advocates for their financial success.
We Demonstrate this by: We believe in financial wellness and stand behind that belief by providing accredited in school financial literacy curriculums to many of the schools in our footprint, in addition to hosting a free online “FCCB Academy” that houses content, virtual coaches, and relevant education right on our website homepage. Over the last 5 years, we’ve contributed over $1 million to education, youth, health care, agriculture and community development.
WE DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
We consistently challenge ourselves to improve and break new ground in community banking. We understand that our commitment to evolution provides the strength necessary for FCCB to operate as an independent community bank.
We Demonstrate this by: Our planning and alignment of our strategic plan, digital strategy, consumer consumption, and internal resources, talent, and time are a direct reflection of our desire to grow and succeed. We continue to proactively progress with platforms, process and people.
Our history builds the values we live today. Each step we take, each new employee added to our team, and each new customer we onboard makes our story a little better.
- 1872: Ross and Williams Bank Opened in Mansfield, PA
- 1932: Ross and Williams Banks bank sold to a group of local citizens with the intention to create a community-owned bank, establishing the charter we operate under today
- 2004: Randall E. Black became the President and CEO of FCCB
- 2006: First expansion into New York. Establishing our branch in the community of Wellsville.
- 2015: Acquired Fredricksburg National Bank (FNB), expanding our market into Lebanon, Schuylkill, & Lancaster counties
- 2017: Ranked by FFIEC as the top lender for both Small Business and Agriculture
- 2017: Acquired S&T Bank branch in State College, PA, expanding our market footprint into Centre County
- 2018 & 2019: Voted the “Best in State” Bank by our customers in an unsolicited Forbes survey. And in a Rivel Banking Benchmark study, our customers ranked FCCB 5th in the state of Pennsylvania for the quality of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- 2020: Acquired Delaware’s Midcoast Community Bank, marking our presence in 3 states
- 2020: As the bank began to grow and evolve through mergers and acquisitions, so did our
name and logo as our rebranding project to FCCB began
- 2022: FCCB stock up-listed to Nasdaq
- 2022: Opening new branch in Ephrata, PA and Greenville, DE, bringing total branch count to 33
Consistency is Key!
Recognized as one of the top Ag Lending Banks in the Nation
Regularly awarded 5-star ratings from Bauer Financial, Inc.
Ranked one of the top-performing community banks in the Nation for 15 consecutive years by American Banker