Sales Representative - Full-time with Benefits - Mansfield/Wal*Mart Offices
- Sells Bank products and services by promoting convenience of in-store banking, making in-aisle contact with current and potential customers, determining banking needs, selling products and services to meet identified needs and preparing promotional activities in accordance with established guidelines and as measured by the number of referrals, new accounts opened and achievement of sales goals.
- Performs Customer Service Counselor duties by determining customer's financial need and suggest Bank services that will satisfy the need, selling and cross-selling Bank products, obtaining required documents from the customer to open accounts and performing required computer input to create and maintain customer files.
- Performs Customer Service Representative duties by providing customers with professional paying and receiving services in an efficient and accurate manner and in accordance with a defined limit of authority. The incumbent is expected to be knowledgeable and proficient in processing deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, night deposits, mail, check orders, currency transaction reports, and MasterCard/Visa/Discover card transactions, preparing and issuing money orders, cashier and traveler checks, issuing and redeeming savings bonds, making stop payments, wire transfers, treasury, tax, loan and other types of transactions such as receiving checks and cash deposits or cashing checks.
- Constructively interacts with co-workers.
- Performs a variety of general office tasks by answering the telephone, responding to questions and resolving problems, compiling reports, balancing the traveler checks and money order settlement, pulling and filing signature account cards, handling non-sufficient fund and collection items, maintaining the security checklist and expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain daily transactions and balances to them in accordance with the established schedule (usually every other day) by researching outages and balancing the drawer in an accurate and timely manner. Able to research outages quickly and efficiently without assistance.
HOURS: Hours will average approximately 35-40 per week. Hours will vary and schedule will include working evenings, weekends and holidays.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Ability to use a personal computer.
- Ability to use job-related software programs.
- Ability to use general office and other job-related equipment such as a telephone, calculator, coin sorter, currency counter, ticket encoder, cashier check and money order encoder and a copy machine.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience (preferred).
- One-plus years of job related experience (preferred).
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
Applicants should mail/email a resume to First Citizens Community Bank, Human Resource Dept., 15 South Main Street, Mansfield, PA 16933, firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in any branch office to complete an application. Equal Opportunity Employer.