• Performs a variety of administrative assistant duties to support the Chief Lending Officer. Tasks include but are not limited to, typing correspondence, memos, forms and reports, preparing and working with queries, database, and spreadsheets, answering and placing telephone calls, completing and posting interest rate changes weekly, greeting and assisting customers, employees, auditors and examiners, maintaining the record keeping and filing systems, making travel arrangements, gathering and assembling data, doing basic spreads for credit analysis, arranging meetings and conferences, scheduling and recording minutes of meetings, mailings and other items in an accurate and timely manner. Serves as back-up to the Executive Assistant to Chief Credit Officer.
• Performs a variety of administrative assistant duties to support the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer. Tasks include but are not limited to, typing correspondence, memos, forms and reports, preparing and working with spreadsheets and reports, answering and placing telephone calls, greeting and assisting customers, employees, auditors and examiners, gathering and assembling data, arranging meetings and conferences, scheduling and recording minutes of meetings, mailings and other items in an accurate and timely manner. May also support the Controller and Finance Department as needed.
• Provides administrative duties for the Business Development Officers relating to making and servicing commercial loans by reviewing loan documentation, gathering information for loan review, manages the exception lists and assists with customer service after closing. Assists the BDO in preparing loan files for Loan Central, reviewing loan files for completeness, processing General ledger tickets and on line transactions, creating new files, ordering appraisals and lien searches, sending mortgages, UCC's, and titles to be recorded at various agencies in an accurate and timely manner. Constructively interacts with other employees by coordinating specific work tasks with others and ensures a smooth and efficient flow of information.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• One year of job-related experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of job-related software programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, spreadsheet applications, Jack Henry and other systems.
• Ability to type a net 60 WPM.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as a calculator, copier, fax machine, etcetera.
• Good communication and interpersonal relations skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task as necessary.
• High school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
• Knowledge of bank lending and loan processing policies and procedures.
• Personal Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, data entry and data retrieval.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
Applicants should mail/email a resume to First Citizens Community Bank, Human Resource Dept., 15 South Main Street, Mansfield, PA 16933, firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in any branch office to complete an application. Equal Opportunity Employer.