No matter your net worth, it is important to have an estate plan in place. First Citizens has the expertise needed to help determine your estate planning objectives and address the issues that are most important to you.
We begin the estate planning process with a private meeting to help you identify your unique set of goals. These goals may include the transfer of assets, protecting family farms and gas royalties for future generations, planning for nursing home costs, mitigating tax liabilities and preparing for incapacity. As an integral part of the team, we work with your attorney, accountant, and other advisors to implement an estate plan that best achieves these goals.
- In-house experts familiar with legal and tax consequences in Pennsylvania and New York
- Customized estate plan tailored to your wants and needs
- First Citizens works with you and your advisors
- Develop tax strategies to reduce estate, inheritance, generation-skipping, gift and income tax
- Reduce estate delays
- Protect your wealth and legacy for loved ones, business successors or charities
For more information, contact our Trust & Estate Planning Officer Flori Prough at 800-223-4070 today.