- Insulating your attic can help you save up to 30% on energy bills. Don’t forget the access door!
- Consider upgrading your thermostats to programmable units. Programmable units allow you to adjust the times heat turns on per a preset schedule.
- Replace your windows with energy efficient models, or consider installing storm windows.
- Seal the ductwork in your home. This can help you save up to 10% more on your heating bills!
- Replace your heating unit or get a tune-up. Tune-ups increase the lifetime of heating units.
- Invest in a pellet stove. Clean-burning pellet stoves can cut 50% or more off heating bills.
- Caulk or re-caulk exterior spaces around your home. Focus on the spaces between windows and walls.
Take charge of your heating bill this winter.
Our Home Improvement Calculator will help you get started!
Don’t forget, you can use your Home Equity Line of Credit!
While every effort is made to show current rates in the calculator, the rates are for example purposes only.
Click here to view current rates