YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS - We, our, and us, when used in this notice mean First Citizens Community Bank. When we use the words, "you" and "your" we mean all of our customers who have a continuing relationship with us. We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT - Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION - We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND AFFILIATES - An AFFILIATE is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES - A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours. We will not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to anyone except as disclosed in this policy or as permitted by law.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TRUST CUSTOMERS - Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this disclosure, we do not disclose any information gathered by our trust department with anyone except as necessary to complete authorized transactions or as required by law.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER CUSTOMERS - If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will follow the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
First Citizens Square
15 S. Main Street
Mansfield, PA 16933
First Citizens Community Bank respects the privacy of all consumers. If you would prefer not to receive consumer-related direct marketing communications from First Citizens Community Bank, simply request that your name be placed on First Citizens Community Bank's Do Not Call List and/or First Citizens Community Bank's Do Not Mail List. Please allow up to thirty (30) days after you have made your request, for your name to be removed from any sales/marketing programs currently underway.
HOW TO BE PLACED ON THE FIRST CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANK DO NOT CALL AND/OR DO NOT MAIL LISTS:
1. If you receive a call from a FCCB associate, ask to be placed on the FCCB Do Not Call List and provide the associate with the following information:
2. Submit your request for placement on the Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List by calling the FCCB customer service line at 800-326-9486 and speaking to a representative (please note: leaving a message does constitute a formal request to be placed on the Do Not Call/Do Not Mail list). State that you wish to be placed on the FCCB Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List. You will need to provide the representative with the following information:
3. Submit your request for placement on the FCCB Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List in writing. Please include your name, address, and telephone number(s) along with a statement indicating that you would like to be placed on the FCCB Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List. Send your written request to:
First Citizens Community Bank
Attn: Do Not Call/Do Not Mail List
15 S. Main Street
Mansfield, PA 16933
We will maintain the telephone number(s), address, and name on the First Citizens Community Bank Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List for five (5) years. If a person's name, telephone number(s), and/or address changes, another request must be submitted to have the new number and/or address added to the First Citizens Community Bank Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List. Any questions regarding First Citizens Community Bank's Do Not Call Policy may be directed to the company address listed in #3.
To limit the instances in which credit reporting agencies share your information with companies wishing to offer you pre-approved credit solicitation, you can call 1-888-567-8688 (the Credit Reporting Industry Pre-screening Opt Out Number) or visit optoutprescreen.com.
To limit the marketing you receive by mail and by e-mail from companies outside of FCCB, you may contact the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) at the addresses below and request that your information be placed on its do not contact lists. You must include your name, address, telephone number, and signature with your request.
Mail Preference Service
Direct Marketing Association
PO Box 643
Carmel, NY 10512
To limit telemarketing calls from companies outside of FCCB, you may add your telephone number to the National Do Not Call list through the Web site: donotcall.gov.
Monitoring your credit for accuracy is an important step to take in protecting yourself from fraud and identity theft. By law, you are entitled to receive one free credit file disclosure every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies. To learn more or request a copy of your credit report, visit annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228.
If you believe you may be a victim of identity theft:
1. Contact us at 1-800-326-9486 to place holds on your accounts and for other assistance.
2. Contact the Social Security Administration's Fraud Hotline at 800-369-0271 to report fraudulent use of your identification information.
3. Report the incident as quickly as possible to any one of the credit reporting agencies:
You should review a current credit bureau report to identify any unauthorized accounts or inquiries and ask the credit-reporting agency about placing a Victim Alert Flag on your files.
4. File a police report in your local jurisdiction, and retain the report number and the name of the officer who took the report.
5. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) by contacting the FTC's Identity Theft Hotline: 1-877-IDTHEFT.