Home Equity Loans
Use the equity you've built in your own home to get a good start on home improvements, consolidate debt, pay medical bills, and more. A home equity loan can be used to fulfill a number of needs.
Plus, the interest you pay may be tax-deductible. There's no need to dip into your savings when you can make your home's equity work for you.
Click here to calculate the payment for your home improvement projects
Click here to calculate the payment to consolidate your debt.
- Use your home equity to fund important expenses
- Competitive fixed rates
- Lower rates than credit cards
- Fixed rates and monthly payments for easy budgeting
- Includes biweekly payment options to save thousands in interest
- Interest may be tax-deductible*
- Discounted rates available when you make automatic payments from First Citizens Checking or Savings
- Local, in-house servicing to speed up the process
- Friendly, attentive service throughout life of the loan
See our current rates.
*Consult your tax advisor.